- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect your data?
- How will I use your data?
- How do I store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do I use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact me
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do I collect?
I collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide Tony Fuel, LLC with most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of my products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of my message boards or via email.
- Use or view my website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for my email list
How will I use your data?
I collect your data so that I can:
- Email you with special offers on other products and services I think you might like.
- Email you articles, videos, downloadable files, etc.
I will not share your information with any third parties
How do I store your data?
I securely store your data on Azure hosting and email marketing providers. I keep this information until you request to remove it.
I would like to send you information about products and services of ours that I think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Tony Fuel, LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Tony Fuel, LLC Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email from me.
What are your data protection rights?
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Tony Fuel, LLC for copies of your personal data. I may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Tony Fuel, LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Tony Fuel, LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Tony Fuel, LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Tony Fuel, LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Tony Fuel, LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Tony Fuel, LLC transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me using my contact form: https://tonyfuel.com/contact/
Or write to me: 2853 Tomah PL NW, Rochester, MN 55901
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit my websites, I may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use my website
What types of cookies do I use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, my website uses:
- Functionality – Tony Fuel, LLC uses these cookies so that I recognize you on my website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Tony Fuel, LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to my website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Tony Fuel, LLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. I may also share online data collected through cookies with my advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on my website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of my website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
I collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
I may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service. Market to my mailing list or continue to send emails to my clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be accordance with CANSPAM I agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly and allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.